Are you stuck in a rut?
Do you have dreams and goals for yourself, your team, or your business that you can’t seem to make come true?
Suffering with procrastination? Lack of motivation?
Do you know that you can be better or more, but you just don’t know how?
What is a Thought Partner?
A Thought Partner is someone who:
- Challenges your thinking.
- Causes you to modify or change your paradigms, assumptions or actions
- Has information or a way of thinking that provokes you to innovate or otherwise leads to value creation in your business, career or life.
*Definition by: Barbara Stanny, a coach and contributing author to Forbes.com. Link to article posted below.
Thought partnership is all about maximizing your potential. Hilary collaborates with her thought partnering clients to unlock the greatness and the motivation within them.
Is Thought Partnership for me?
- Are you a small business owner trying to take it to the next level of success and profitability?
- Are you a team leader looking for skills and perhaps a workshop to help your team grow together and function to their highest capacity?
- Are you an individual that wants to take the next step to be all that they can be – new career, new way of thinking, a more fulfilling life?
- Are you an executive striving to succeed in business and leadership, while also maintaining a good quality of life?
People and organizations have come to Hilary with all of the above desires, and through partnership with her, they have been able to tap the drive needed to reach their goals and see results in business and in life. Hilary has successfully worked with owners, individuals, executives, leaders, and teams in Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, local non-profit organizations, and the staff of a professional NFL organization…
Thought Partnering with Hilary can help you:
- Uncover your goals and dreams for a better life/career
- Strategize your next steps and how to achieve them
- Unleash your potential and motivation to achieve the things you want and increase your profitability
- Discover and destroy the fears and excuses that hold you back
- Tackle procrastination and the “I’ll do it someday…” mentality
- Improve your marketing, networking, and leadership skills and potential
Someday can be now!
*Read this Forbes article about how Thought Partnership can help improve the success of your business
Professional Team Building
Hilary works with leaders, executives, and HR professionals to strategize team building programs and plans. She utilizes instruments such as the MBTI in her work with her clients. She has created successful team building programs for Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, and the staff of a Professional NFL Team. Hilary will work with you to develop a customized strategy, workshop, or program that is specifically tailored to your organization and your team’s needs.
Purposes and Outcomes of Team Building May Include:
- Improve the cohesiveness of a newly formed team
- Recover from a recent organizational shift
- Renew the team’s passion for their work and for working together
- Increase the functionality of an existing team
- Manage Interpersonal Conflicts and Improve Communication
- Learn to understand each other’s personalities better and how to use that understanding to become more effective
Treat your team to a fun, productive, and enlightening experience